• We are committed to protecting your privacy and the security of any information given to us in order for us to process your order.
◇Our Data Protection Policy
• We will not gather or hold personal information about you unless you have given your express permission for us to do so. By placing an order, you will consent to the use of such personal information.
• Any personal information held or processed will be kept up-to-date and will be destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed. No personal data about customers will be passed to any third party, except to fulfil the delivery of the goods to you, and as is necessary to process credit or debit card payments.
Your privacy and confidence will be respected at all times.
◇What Information is collected about you and how is it used?
• When you place an order we need to collect your name, address, e-mail and telephone number as well as details of the method by which you intend to pay for the Goods. This information allows us to process your offer to purchase Goods and delivery of those Goods to you. We use your e-mail address to send you notification of the status of the order. We will contact you by e-mail or by telephone if any problems occur regarding delivery of the Goods to you.
• This information may be provided to third party service providers for the purpose of processing your offer to purchase the goods.
We may use your e-mail address to provide you with information on products, services, promotions and special offers where you have indicated that this is acceptable by checking the box on the ‘Delivery details page.
• We will not sell or pass your details to third party organisations except for the purpose of processing your offer to purchase the goods.
• By making offer to purchase Goods you consent to the information you provide to us being processed for any of the above purposes.
• Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent from your browser to our web server.
• On this web site, cookies are used to keep track of the items you place in your shopping basket. These cookies expire after 2 days.
We do not store any personal information in the cookie; they are designed only to collect information of an anonymous nature. We will not combine such anonymous information with your personal details.
• You will need to ensure your cookies are enabled to allow you to purchase from our site.
• The security of your transaction is important to us and to prevent any details being seen by unauthorised persons it is protected throughout the payment process. To do this we use a secure server to encrypt the information before it is sent to the payments processor.
◇Subject Access Request
• On your written request, we will (within 40 days of such a request being received by us) supply to you details of the personal information which we hold about you. You must explain to us clearly the information you require to be supplied: we are not obliged to supply to you information which is not specifically requested by you. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are entitled to charge you £10.00 for the provision of information following our receipt of such a request. Once we have received your written request and payment of the fee, we will respond to your request within 40 days.
• You should note that, under certain circumstances, we will not be obliged to disclose the requested information to you, in which case we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.